Own your own piece of the Bushveld, become a co-owner of your own Game Farm in the malaria-free Waterberg.
- Building packages and plans available for full title units .
- Shares in fully furnished syndicated (fractional ownership) units for sale.
- Units are built at a low density of 73 units on 2012ha
- Share ownership of the game and the farm.
- Two hours drive from Pretoria.
- Property approximately 2000ha.
- 54 species of game.
- Safe hiking and cycling as buffalo are kept in a separate 100ha enclosure.
- 70 km of well maintained gravel roads.
- Good investment opportunity.
- Kamonande is situated 55 km north of Nylstroom, near the town of Vaalwater in the Limpopo Province.
- The variety in the terrain such as mountains, savanna and bushveld lends this game farm its distinct attractiveness
- This area is malaria-free
- Activities include hiking, cycling,tennis, swimming and game viewing.
- Kamonande is one of the best managed game farms in Limpopo.
Vaalwater is the central village of the Waterberg area, the heart of the Bushveld region.
The Waterberg has been described as South Africa's best keep secret. Its rugged beauty, together with its diversity in plant and animal life, has led to the development of several exciting eco-tourism projects such as the biosphere reserve – the Waterberg Nature Conservancy – the amalgamation of conservation areas in order to protect more than 150 000 hectares of the Waterberg-habitat.
The Waterberg-range, incorporating many rivers, streams and swamps, stretches for 150 kilometers in a long arc from Thabazimbi in the West, Nylstroom in the center to Potgietersrus in the east.
The project started 12 years ago on 850ha with only 8 chalets.
The first phase is completed and boasts 23 chalets. No additional chalets will be built on the 850ha of the first phase.
The second phase commenced in 2005 on an adjacent 1062ha pristine bushveld farm.
The road, infra-structure and close to 25 chalets are completed (only large units are built).
A rustic camp site with ablution facilities offers accommodation to prospective clients who wish to stay over when the guest facilities are occupied.
100ha of this farm is fenced off to accommodate dangerous animals.
Buffaloes have already been introduced.